Sunday, November 05, 2006

Letters from Ted Haggard and Gayle Haggard

Between Two Worlds: Letters from Ted Haggard and Gayle Haggard

JT prints the letters written by Ted and Gayle Haggard to their church as a result of Ted's admission of sexual immorality.

Could there have been a better letter written in such circumstances?

Read and learn, Christian. Let your heart feel the weight and deception and death of sin.

"The fact is, I am guilty of sexual immorality, and I take responsibility for the entire problem.

I am a deceiver and a liar. There is a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I've been warring against it all of my adult life.

For extended periods of time, I would enjoy victory and rejoice in freedom. Then, from time to time, the dirt that I thought was gone would resurface, and I would find myself thinking thoughts and experiencing desires that were contrary to everything I believe and teach."

2 comments:

  1. Finally he's coming clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow but I tought he was just interviewed denying sex with that prostitute?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.