10. Americans are fatter than Canadians. Fully 50% of Americans are overweight compared to 33.33% of Canadians. That means we are faster and nimbler in close hand-to-hand combat. Not only that, but we take less time to eat so we don’t need as many soldiers.
9. Canadians spend 10 months of the year very cold. We know how to endure hardship and catch fish when there is ice.
8. Canadians are much quieter than Americans – ask any European! Thus, we can sneak up on people like fierce Ninja Warriors and take care of business. Chuck Norris makes more noise than a polar bear on steroids just walking to his car – easy target.
7. Have you ever fought a Queen? Crowns puncture.
6. Two words: Tim Horton’s
5. We have an endless supply of Maple Syrup, and as everyone knows, maple syrup comes from maple trees.
4. From an early age, all our young men are trained in the art of “jerseying.” For those of you who think you need to say the word, “ice” before “hockey,” that means flipping an opponents upper body outerwear over his head to cover his face in less than one quarter of a second. Obviously, this leaves the enemy combatant in a state of complete helplessness... a move I would be pleased to demonstrate on a young Altrogge as soon as possible.
3. Tim Challies. You think 1539 days of consecutive blogging is something? You haven’t seen anything yet. All we have to do is say the word and Tim will unleash his lightening fast hands to produce over 200 words per minute of new content onto the internet, thus crashing all
military defense systems in less than 48 hours. U.S.
2. Everyone knows that Americans have very little sense of humour, so, in the event of an attempted beating we would simply bring all our Canadian comedians and artists back to
... and bore you to death. Well, almost all of our Canadian artists. You can keep William Shatner. Canada
1. If you attempt to cross our long, undefended border, we will make you eat poutine. And visit
Thank you very much.