Saturday, August 12, 2006

An Ode to Gene Autry (Again)

Back in the saddle again... what a great tune. Probably the theme song of my pal Chuck's e-store! Well, I am glad to be back in mine again. Had a great week studying that tricky Romans 12 passage about "burning coals on the head" - turns out it is not that tricky. And Ecclesiastes (the book, not the beauty) simply sings as Soloman brings the third big section to a close...

And I commend joy, for man has no good thing under the sun but to eat and drink and be joyful, for this will go with him in his toil through the days of his life that God has given him under the sun.

All in all, I can hardly wait until tomorrow! That is why I wrote this! I get to preach again!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to be back in Romans and Ecclesiastes with you! I can't wait! Though we had a wonderful time listening to Christ's words in Matthew with Julian which is growing fine under your wing... To the glory of our Mighty God!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.