Monday, July 10, 2006

George Muller Quotes (2) - On Why Private Devotions Are Necessary

(You can read post one here.)

(You can read a brief biograpy of George Muller here.)


Why Private Devotions Are Necessary

May 7, 1841 (36 years old). The primary business I must attend to every day is to fellowship with the Lord. The first concern is not how much I might serve the Lord, but how my inner man might be nourished. I may share the truth with the unconverted; I may try to encourage believers; I may relieve the distressed; or I may, in other ways, seek to behave as a child of God; yet, not being happy in the Lord and not being nourished and strengthened in my inner man day by thy, may result in this work being done in a wrong spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.