Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Always Forgiven

This is my second favorite new song from the Worship God Live CD produced by Bob Kauflin. It glories in full atonement made by Jesus for sinners like me, and points back to the Father in all of His glorious grace, love and mercy!

Always Forgiven
I don’t deserve... to be Your servant
And how much less... to be Your child
Anger and wrath... sure condemnation
Should be my portion... my just reward
Never have seen it... never will know it
Your lovingkindness... enfolds my life

All You have shown me is grace, love and mercy
Now and forever I am Your child
Freely You pour out Your lovingkindness
Father of grace, You welcome me in

All of the sin... I have committed
Was placed upon... Your righteous Son
And now You see me... Through His perfection
As if I’d never... done any wrong
Always forgiven... always accepted
No fear of judgment... Before Your throne

Jonathan and Ryan Baird © 2004 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.