Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Do You Know This Song? (Teach Me To Live...)

Way back in my college days we used to sing this song a fair bit. I have searched for author and copyright information for several years now, but with no success. Do you know this song? Who wrote it? (My memory says it was someone from Grace Community Church, Panorama City, CA).
I know I still love to sing it!

Teach Me to Live What You Say
Teach me to live what You say,
Make me a child who'll obey;
Holy in all that I do,
May I bring glory to You.

My life is all Yours to shape as You will
I'll be the glove for Your hand to fill;
I want to be pleasing, to You may it be,
That You might be glorified somehow in me.

To be more like Jesus with each passing day;
More like the Master in every way,
A servant who's yielded his heart to the One,
Who gives life and says to His servant, “Well done!”

Author and copyright information unknown.