Thursday, June 08, 2006

What a Little Loving Fellowship Will Get You

On the first Wednesday night of each month we cancel our normal GraceNight (kids ministries, prayer meeting, worship) and hold separate Men's and Ladies' Meetings.
It has become a bit of a tradition to play a little floor hockey after our meeting and last night was no exception. These are great times of fellowship... or at least they used to be.
I won't say who did it... but here is what my ankle looks like today.

WARNING: Some viewers may find this picture offensive.




The small white foot in the upper right corner is that of my son... who one half-second after this flash stepped on my foot.

Ouch.

kerux noemata - your source for edifying and uplifting fodder for your soul! (although, the blog is called "thoughts of the preacher" and to be quite honest I can hardly think of anything else except this bulbuous mass on the end of my leg!)