Friday, May 12, 2006

Media misinterpret "gay brain" study

Today's Family News - Sexuality - Media misinterpret "gay brain" study:

"According to Dr. Ivanka Savic, who conducted a study on the different responses to sex hormones by lesbian and heterosexual women, the findings of the research have been skewed by the media."

This article links to other interesting ones. It should not be shocking that the MSM has once again tweaked information to fit its agenda.

This link has some interesting perspectives on the issue also.

1 comment:

  1. As I posited on Running Well, I think this discussion is moot. Do we not believe human depravity extends to the point where some people are "naturally" predisposed toward homosexuality? Even as one born again, I know my besetting sins are not unique to me, but I certainly have different battles than you. Could some sinners not be "wired" to find homosexuality attractive?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.