Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Examining Emergent Conversation

I have not been posting here the last few days as there are several interesting comment strings on the EXAMININGEMERGENT blog that have taken up my limited blogging attention.

I will be off with the challeez to Together for the Gospel tomorrow. Please pray the Lord grants us safe travel and a profitable time. I am so looking forward to "getting preached at." If Tim lets me look at his laptop I might do a little live-blogging of the conference myself. He will be zipping off blow-by-blow descriptions, so I might look more to some general comments on the ethos and spirit of the event. One thing I am really looking forward to is connecting with old brothers in ministry and making new friends in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.