Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Last Thing I Will Say About the Chan Video

Phil Johnson weighed in today on the blog-fury surrounding my old TMC/TMS fellow student Francis Chan and a video he put on the web.

It 's not every day I write the next sentence. Phil Johnson's post represents my views on the matter completely.

Thus, on this matter, I intend to post no more.

Besides, it is cold and snowing here... if I were to post more I would have to watch Francis walking down to that glorious California beach again. (Does he ever get there? Poor bloke.)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree with Phil too. He did a great job of working through the issue as a pastor should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The words "teacup" and "storm" somehow spring to mind... and no, I'm not talking about the weather!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.