Monday, March 22, 2010

New Blog! Practical Shepherding

Practical Shepherding

I was very excited to read some of the great little articles on Brian Croft's new blog called Practical Shepherding. Just note some of the titles of these early posts...

* What role should a pastor play within his church to identify and train future pastors?
* What is the process of a service review?
* How do I care for a widow on her anniversary?
* What is the purpose of a service review?
* How do I care for a lonely widow/widower?
* What is a service review?
* How do I know if I am called into the ministry?
* At what time should most hospital visits take place?
* What do I wear to visit someone in the hospital?
* How can I honor the nurses and medical staff caring for those I come to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.