I began our time by listing some benefits for having and using MANners (some a little tongue-in-cheek).
You should use good manners for these reasons:
- You will offend less people.
- Women will find you more attractive if you are single.
- Married women will not be so disgusted at you.
- You will likely appear smarter than you really are and that may get you a raise.
- It is a way to love others.
- You will likely gain more opportunities for the Gospel.
The we looked at some manners for dress.
What do you think? Are we on the right track?
- Dress suitable for the occasion. Funerals and weddings generally require jacket and tie. Your 1993 high school jacket is probably due for retirement.
- Avoid wearing objectionable images on your clothing
- Do not expose your underwear. The only one who finds your underwear-exposure or “plumber-butt” sexy is you. And that is disgusting.
- Unless planning on completing some manual labour, why not dress like you would for a casual date with your lady.