Thursday, August 13, 2009

WWJT: What Would Jesus Tweet

Culturality & Missiology: Tweet Tweet

Even sadder is the growing number of young men and women who are wannabe’s. They actually seek counsel regarding how they can create and promote their personal brand. One young student recently asked me how often and what topics of his life he should tweet. Really?

Remember Jesus? I have tried to imagine Jesus tweeting and sending Facebook updates like many that I see.

“Just healed a blind man.”

“Lunching today with chief tax man in Jericho @Zacchaeus.”

“Walked on water this evening, disciples amazed I could calm a storm. lol.”

“Fed 5,000 men and their families with a boy’s lunch today.”

“Washed the disciples feet. Being intentional to exercise and model humility.”

“Check my reviews from the crowds last Friday. #Jerusalem”

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad for the truth of Galatians 4:4. Jesus came at just the right time. I am so glad that He did not come in a more technological age. I am so glad that we don't have photos, You Tube clips, Tweets, and anything else that He would have had access to these days had He come now. I am so glad we can only guess what He would tweet.

    But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.