Things I learned:
- Believer’s Fellowship has a long-standing connection to our missionary, Charles Woodrow.
- Texans are not impressed when you tell them you drive a ’91 GMC Sierra pick-up... unless it is a V-10 diesel.
- Men are men, wherever you go.
- Texan men have a lot of guns.
- Texan men like to shoot their guns.
- Texan men know a lot about their guns.
- It is hot in
.It took me exactly 17 minutes to burn. Texas
- You should not mess with men named, “Buzz.”
- Texans are some of the kindest people I have met.
- Delta must be owned by Air
... see Tim Challies for explanation. Canada