Friday, November 24, 2006

Pray for These Boys...



One of the real joys of my ministry is teaching pastoral theology at Toronto Baptist Seminary. I have been at it for a few years now, and I thank the Lord that I can be a part of what the Lord is doing at TBS.

The Lord has been working in powerful ways in our class this year. A lot of these guys are having my as a prof for the third time, and that familiarity along with abundant grace from the God who answers prayer, have both created a unique atmosphere.

I tend to think whatever I am currently doing is the best thing in the world... I mean, whatever books I am preaching are my favorite in the Bible - or whatever class I am teaching is my favorite group of guys... So, I don't want to talk over-the-top, but I have to say this is a great group of men.

What will the Lord do with these guys in the coming years? Who knows! But you can have a part of it if you pray for them.

So, why not look over the picture carefully, choose one or two to guys to pray for, and intercede before the Lord on their behalf.

(In case you were wondering, I am the well-dressed dude!)

HT: Peter for the photo!