Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pure Church

Pure Church

How are you supposed to take seriously a guy who pastors in the Cayman Islands. I mean, that is simply unfair. I am bracing my body for snow and some fellow has the nerve to call living in the Caymans a "ministry?"

Okay.

I'm jealous.

But I like Thabiti Anyabwile (even though my prouncing Gazateer is failing me on this one), and he likes Mark Driscoll. Pastor Anyabwile served for a while with Mark Dever at Capitol Hill Baptist in DC and is the newly minted pastor of First Baptist Church of Grand Cayman. He has some great stuff to say and I have gladly added him to my blogroll. Even though I have no idea what "Mark Drizzle is the schnizzle. That's my nizzle. Wes' side!" means!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.