Thursday, October 27, 2005

Getting Ready for Saturday Night (My 100th Post!)

Kirk Wellum used to be my friend... okay, he is still my friend, but I was pretty uncomfortable reading this post on Hockey as an Idol. You have to be Canadian to get it. The closest equivalent for an American would be the NFL, but even then, I am convinced it is not the same. For many of us poor Canucks, hockey is not only a demi-god, but a virtual definition of who we are as Canadians!
You should read the post and search your heart. I can't say it is much fun.

2 comments:

  1. Kerux,
    As far as the NFL, my team (the Vikings) are making it easy to keep my priorities straight. In fact, some games they cause me to drop to my knees and beg for mercy. They help keep me humble.

    On a different note, shouldn't your friend have said it was a "labour" dispute? (Ha ha) (Ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TE-
    Wow, it looks like of Tom Brady (Quarterback of the New England Patriots) agrees with you. What timing!

    Tom Brady: There must be more than this

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.