Friday, September 29, 2006

Meeting "the Brains" (Milwaukee Layover)

We met Annette Harrison at the Milwaukee Airport and were treated to a lovely little lunch at one of the airport restaurants. Which means Annette will be working for the next 3 years to pay it off!

Annette is the famed “editor” of Adrian Warnock’s blog – with, apparently, a far greater command of the English language than the English Adrian (and me). And she is a nice person, too! She just happens to be an avid Lloyd-Jones reader, so we hit it off nicely. Got to go board!



Oops. Forgot to mention the real highlight of the meeting --- but I will have to post the picture when I can get to that!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a bunch, Paul, for the kind words! Perhaps "the brains," however, is bit much? LOL.

    I had a great time, too, and I hope we can do it again someday! Toronto has suddenly become just a tad higher on my list of places to visit! And Grace Fellowship Church in particular!

    I'm also thoroughly enjoying your blogging of the conference!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.